Monday, July 23, 2012

Hola! My name is Sonak and this my site. I did this informative website as a task specially for Writing ESCO, --an ESL and Web Development program. If you want to hire me, look for the contact form found on this page. Below is my CV, along with some examples of online websites and well written articles I written before.

Credentials
Graduated with honors from Shaw University
15 years of marketing and advertising experience (particularly for Web based audiences)
6 years of website design experience.
Dedicated, self-motivated employee with a taste for information.

Work Experience.
Writing ESCO,2007 - Present
Staff Manager
In command of arranging a international group of writers to match a advanced list of increased goals and objectives.
- Set cutting edge records for production, developing production by 20% across the globe
- Accurately managed regular logs of task distribution
- Monitored QA for international creation over a sizable group of internet writers

Self Employed Wordpress Website Designer
2011-Present

Additional Expertise
Fluent in Hindustani
Outstanding knowledge utilizing huge choice of office software

Samples of my English writing work:

No comments:

Post a Comment